[Swiftwater Gazette] THE OBAMANATION

Elgin Alexander elginalexander at erols.com
Thu Aug 18 19:34:20 EDT 2016

If there isn’t any other reason to vote for Trump, consider the following.  Elgin

I have five scary little words for all voters who backed losing candidates in the Republican primaries and who are threatening to sit out the November election because they don’t like Donald Trump:

  Supreme Court Justice Barack Obama.

 The choice in November is clear – it will be either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, and a no-vote is the same as a vote for Hillary Clinton.  If Hillary Clinton, arguably the most dishonest and corrupt person ever to run for President of the United States, wins, I have no doubt that a President Hillary Clinton will name President Obama to the Supreme Court for several very good reasons:  He has covered her backside, no easy task that, in the email server scandals and now wants payback; he claims credentials as a Constitutional lawyer; he is buying a mansion in Washington D. C. and has made no secret of his desire to stay in the capitol; and he could complete his “fundamental transformation”  of our Republic during a lifetime on the Supreme Court.  If that’s not enough to scare everyone into voting, I don’t know what will.