[Swiftwater Gazette] New World Order Plans for Obama

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Tue Aug 9 18:27:31 EDT 2016

Email received

 Here is a very scary thought      I had to take my vehicle to the mechanic the other day for service. The Service Manager,
Pete, gave me a ride home and on the way he told me his theory about the upcoming
election and the next four years of U.S. government.

  At first I thought it a bit far fetched. But as I listened to him it began to make sense, scary sense...

  I believe that Hillary Clinton will win the election in November, Pete began.  Then, sometime
between November and January, Hillary will be indicted. The IRS is now investigating the
Clinton Foundation and the whole e-mail thing is not over yet.

  Once under indictment she won't be able to assume the Office of the President in January.
Tim Kaine, who will not actually be the Vice President because neither he nor Hillary have
 been inaugurated, cannot assume the Presidency.

  The Speaker of the House cannot move up to it because there is already a sitting President
and Vice President. So President Obama, in an Executive Order citing an emergency situation,
 gives himself another four years in office and is the only way possible.

  Pete believes Obama has been planning this for a while now, knowing he has enough on
Hillary to indict her. Had the Attorney General indicted her based on evidence from the FBI
this plan would not have worked because the DNC would have quickly come up with another
 candidate

  If you think about it, it is not that outrageous. Many people on the left, including the President,
want Obama to stay another four years. The law prohibits him from being re-elected so the
only ways he can do it is by declaring martial law and suspending the election (which would
be a very negative thing for the country) or to declare himself still President because the elected
candidate cannot assume her duties.

  The latter makes more sense and is actually more feasible. And since it has never been
done before, it would set a precedent that would be difficult to challenge.

  Of course, if Trump wins the election none of this is going to happen. But what if Pete is
correct? Four more years of Obama and a mostly useless Republican House and Senate
would give Obama the time he needs to continue destroying changing the country to fit his
stated goals (actually the goals of the New World Order).

  I thanked Pete for the ride home – and for messing up my day. Now I have more things to worry about!