[Swiftwater Gazette] Islam and Assimilation

Elgin Alexander elginalexander at erols.com
Tue Aug 2 11:49:32 EDT 2016

It is so hard to understand why good Muslims don't stand up and protest all
the terror in the world because they claim to be a religion of peace?  Well,
the following may help answer that question. Elgin

Yes, not all Muslims are terrorists; however, all terrorists - thus far -
have been Muslims.

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

Consider the following when answering the question:

Theologically:  No, because his allegiance is to Allah - and all his
characteristics..

Religiously:  No, because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except
Islam. (Quran,2:256)

Scripturally:  No, because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam
and the Quran.

Geographically:  No, because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns
in prayer five times a day.

Socially:  No, because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends
with Christians or Jews.

Politically:  No, because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders),
who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great
Satan.

Domestically:  No, because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and
scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually:  No, because he cannot accept the American Constitution
since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be
corrupt.

Philosophically:  No, because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow
freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist.
Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually:  No, because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The
Christian's
God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father,
nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation... Perhaps we should be very
suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both
'good' Muslims and 'good' Americans.

Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The
more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our
future.

What we have is a religious war - and it always has been such from the very
beginning when the first Islamic hordes came out of the East.

Also, keep in mind that the Muslims have said they will destroy us from
within which is evidenced, as has been reported in the press, that several
Mosques around the U. S. have been bought and paid for by the Muslim
brotherhood.

Furthermore, just ask Great Britain, where several Muslims arrested say they
follow Sharia law, not British law.  Likewise, Sharia law and our laws can't
coexist either.