[Swiftwater Gazette] Obama, muslims, christians and Syria

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Sun Dec 13 06:14:21 EST 2015

Elle, I do not believe that he would be bothered to comment on the source of that picture.  Rather I think that he would be appreciative to know his work on his site is getting out. I guess he knows his site is viewed by number of hits, but a personal interest from someone outside his current circle would likely be appreciated. You share many of his beliefs.  He is working on borrowed time with his lung transplant. A word of encouragement from you might be motivation for him to work on that site for a few more days.  Why not post a direct url to his web site for that picture.   Ed K