[Swiftwater Gazette] Not a big fan of E. E., but I think he's right about this

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 17:16:22 EST 2015

http://www.erickontheradio.com/2015/12/well-now-we-know-the-president-has-turned-a-blind-eye-to-domestic-terrorism-to-advance-his-gun-control-agenda/

Well, Now We Know the President Has Turned a Blind Eye to Domestic
Terrorism to Advance His Gun Control Agenda

The Democrats did this with Obamacare. At the time, they forced it through
knowing that it was on shaky ground. But behind the scenes, Democrats were
openly celebrating that it was the first step to single payer healthcare.
The Democrats, you see, knew the system was designed by the President to
collapse. Take away everybody’s private insurance, tell them they could
keep their doctor only to make them choose new doctors, and when the whole
thing went belly up, the Democrats could say, “Welp, we tried. Now we need
universal, single payer government run healthcare *just like Europe.*”

They are doing it again. The same playbook is being used on domestic terror.

Before Barack Obama, we did not have a bunch of random terror attacks
around the country. From Ft. Hood to Chattanooga to Oregon to California
and others in between, we have seen a rise in mass terror events under
Barack Obama.

But each of these mass terror events has been declared work place violence,
motive unknown, or something other than what it is — radical Islam. In
fact, the President and the American left have gone to grew lengths to not
even use the phrase “radical Islam.”

White supremacists who reject Christ can be Christian terrorists, but a
Muslim shooting up a place yelling “Allahu Akbar” is just workplace
violence or caused by some unknown reason — they had a bad home life like
the terrorists in California whose wife was, according to a talking head on
CNN, probably suffering post partum depression.

The President and American left have failed and failed and failed some more
to deal with this. Meanwhile, we know that intelligence officials have had
their intelligence reports of the growing threat of ISIS changed to make
the threat seem less sever.

Following this latest terrorist attack in California, the President and the
left seem to be in a very coordinated attack on the second amendment. They
are not letting the crisis they themselves created go to waste. The New
York Times places an editorial on the front page calling for gun control
and the President decides to address the nation about the growing terror
threat and what our response should be.

We now know from media reports that the President intends to call for gun
control. He may even try by executive order.

This was the plan all along. *Just like Europe.*

Get Americans worried and fearful about terrorism, show that the government
is incapable of dealing effectively with it, then declare that the only
solution is to round up guns so terrorists cannot get them.

It is all by design. The President never had any intention of working
aggressively to stop domestic terrorism. He needed it to fester and call it
something else, just as he needs problems with Obamacare to fester to get
to single payer, in order to curtail our freedoms.

The President’s solution today, after a terrorist attack in California, is
exactly what his solution was before he was willing to admit we had bands
of ISIS roaming the country. Gun control plus climate change were his two
big issues *before this terrorist attack* and they remain so. That says
more about terrorism and the President’s response than any words the
President will speak tonight.