[Swiftwater Gazette] Understanding Islam

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Sun Dec 6 07:58:59 EST 2015

by Debbie Schlussel
“Whoever is behind the #SanBernardinoattacks, it's for sure Donald Trump & Ted Cruz's fault,and let's take away all the guns!”
“Wake up. You want more of this onour soil? Haven’t we had enough? From the UC-Merced Jihad to this one inSan Bernardino, it’s trending to be one a month the waythings are going. They don’t adjust to our society. They demand weassimilate to their backward, violent ways.”
“Syed Farook . . . there’s plentymore where he came from. And they’re right in your neighborhood.”
Read more
http://tinyurl.com/excerpts-of-Debbie-Schlussel